The Packing Specialist packs and unpacks items within a client’s home with direction from a team lead and/or project manager.
- Access to reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Demonstrates a high work ethic
- Smartphone access
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to travel on occasion (Not Mandatory)
- Commitment to learn and take directions
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive pay with the prospect to determine your own schedule. Finally Home Services was built upon the opportunity for team members to balance work while still meeting the demands of outside responsibilities like taking care of loved ones, school, appointments, etc. Most workdays accommodate a 9am-3pm schedule.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, has experience working face-to-face with clients and genuinely appreciates working with people.
How to Apply:
Fill out the contact sheet below to start the conversation. You can also send a brief description and your resume to: [email protected].